Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time To Prepare For Torrey Pines

We'll be putting together a pool for the U.S. Open being held at Torrey Pines, San Diego, CA from June 9-15. The scoring system will be slightly different, since the U.S. Open is notorious for extreme rough and high scores. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I know that Sopha has played there - so he'll either have to pay extra or give us all strokes ;-)

Hopefully, I'll be playing there later this year, as I plan to visit some old friends who live in the San Diego area this Summer.

Another hopefully. I hope Spring finally gets here and we all get plenty of golf in this year. If anyone is ever looking for playing partners, I'd hope that you'd check with the guys who played in this pool first. As for me, I'm available almost anytime, provided I have at least 2 hours notice ;-)

All the best,

~ Max

No comments: